The Thief Forum FAQ
Section 5: A Thief's Guide to Production Shards
5.5: What do I need to know about Snooping?
There are a couple things to remember when it comes to Snooping:
Once you have a backpack successfully snooped, it will remain open on your screen with 4 conditions:
- Before you snoop a player you need to get their backpack on Last
Object. You do this by opening their paperdoll and double-clicking
- Once you have their backpack on Last Object, use your snooping macro the next time you're standing next to them.
Snooping Bug - When you initially snoop someone's pack is the only time
you'll be able to see the real names and properties of all the items in
This is most likely a bug. For example, if you snoop a person who just
picked up Barbed Leather Arms with LRC 20% and MR2, when you scroll your
those arms, the game will display:
- A snooped backpack will stay open as long as that player remains visible.
- A snooped backpack will stay open as long as that player stays on screen.
- A snooped backpack will stay open as long you stand still.
- When you take a step, a snooped backpack will stay open as long
as as that person is within 2 tiles. (Shadow Jumping does not count as
Now, if you snooped that same person before they picked up those same Barbed Leather Arms, when you scroll your cursor over those arms, the game will
only display it's generic name:
- Barbed Leather Arms
- Lower Reagent Cost 20%
- Mana Regeneration 2
Copyright © 2007 uothief.com All Rights Reserved