The Thief Forum FAQ
Section 5: A Thief's Guide to Production Shards
5.10: Can you give a Step-by-Step guide for champion spawn stealing?
There are 3 primary ways I steal scrolls in the champion spawn area.
Other Things to Remember:
- Human Form - Steal the item, change to wolf, and run like hell.
- Wraith Form - Steal the item, take a few steps, cast
Invisibility, take another step (activating Stealth), and Shadow Jump
- Ferret Form - Steal the item, wait 10 seconds, and Hide.
Eating Champion Scrolls - 4 Steps for Success:
- Poison Fields will poison you, but if you bring orange petals
they'll never reveal you -- only the damage from poison reveals you.
Everyone else will
still get a message indicating that you've been poisoned, but you'll
still be hidden.
- Stepping into a Paralyze Field only has a chance to reveal you. Sometimes it's worth risking the reveal in order to get what you want.
- The animation for Shadow Jump is exactly the same as the
animation that's used to spawn gold when the champion is defeated --
take advantage of this.
- Instead of targeting the ground, sometimes it's easier to target gold piles with Shadow Jump.
- The only people that receive scrolls are the people who deal
damage to the champion (6 scrolls will be divided between them) and the
protector (6 additional
scrolls will be given to the protector).
- The protector is required to be blue.
(There isn't a damn thing they can do about it.)
- Spot a power scroll for a skill that you haven't scrolled yet.
- Steal the scroll.
- Double-click the power scroll.
- Use the power scroll.
Copyright © 2007 uothief.com All Rights Reserved