The Thief Forum FAQ
Section 7: A Thief's Guide to Siege Perilous
7.3: What do I need to know about training skill between 0.0 to 30.0?
You can't buy skills from NPCs on Siege Perilous. Most of the time,
this makes little difference when it comes to training. Many times it's
(Snooping), sometimes it'll take a little bit longer (Stealing), and
sometimes it'll take much more time (Detecting Hidden). Other than the
extra time it
takes to train, some skills just weren't designed with this in mind. To
train Stealth, you won't be able to gain skill from zero without +skill
On production shards you can buy Stealth from an NPC. (On Siege, many
people will be happy to donate Stealth jewelry to any new player to the
Although, I got all my jewelry from my first IDOC.)
Training Thief Skills from 0.0 to 30.0:
- Stealing - Steal 1 stone, 2 stone, and 3 stone items.
- Snooping - Get a friend, trap an NPC on a single tile, or bug
people at the bank, snoop their pack, and hold down your Last Object
- Hiding - Find a quiet place and hold down your Hiding macro.
- Stealth - Wait until your skill in Hiding is 80.0, put on skill
jewelry to get over 20.0 skill, and begin stealthing around the bank.
- Ninjitsu - Cast the Animal Form Spell.
- Tracking - Use the Tracking skill. You don't have choose which
type of animal/person to track, you just have to bring up the menu.
- Fencing - Get a cheap weapon and fight animals. The area around Minic, Trinsic, Skara Brae, and Moonglow have low spawn.
- Magery - Cast 1st and 2nd Circle spells.
- Poisoning - Get a couple kegs of Lesser Poison and apply it to some food.
- Detecting Hidden - Go to Vesper Bank and start detecting the crates and chests in the back of the bank.
Copyright © 2010 uothief.com All Rights Reserved