The Thief Forum FAQ
Section 5: A Thief's Guide to Production Shards
5.8: Why would I ever want to use a Ferret Form Talisman?
I think the Ferret Form Talisman is the most underrated thief toy. You receive 2 advantages when you are in Ferret Form:
The +10 Stealing may or may not help you, depending on your template.
But the ability to steal undetected is the name of the game when it
to Stealing and the ability to miniaturize yourself is invaluable. A
typical Ferret Form steal will go something like this:
- +10 Stealing Skill
- Small Ferret Body
**As long as you're standing directly northwest of your victim and
facing either northwest or southeast, your Ferrot Form graphic will be
completely blocked by your victim's full size graphic.
- Find a victim, preferrably one whose been standing still for a few seconds/minutes.
- Change into Ferret Form.
- Stealth to the tile directly northwest of the victim.
- Spot an item worth stealing.
- Make sure you're facing directly northwest or southeast (minimizing the size of your graphic even more).
- Activate the Stealing skill and take the item.
- Wait 10 seconds for the skill timer to reset.
- Activate the Hiding skill.
Copyright © 2007 uothief.com All Rights Reserved