The Thief Forum FAQ
Section 4: Pulling Off the Theft
4.6: Finding Marks
Its all very well knowing how to steal, but how do you find your
marks?!? Well, places popularity differs from shard to shard, but
can find marks:
NOTE: With AoS, healers have became an even better place for finding marks- people who don't have "auto-reinsure" on will
be easy targets, allowing you to nab all their favorite "safe" items! There are others, but its fun to adventure for yourself!
- Buc's Den - Here, usually many pvp'rs can be found, also a few thieves Expect lots of regs, bandies, and some okayish weapons.
- Yew Moongate - Seems to be the new home of pvp on many shards. Also many thieves! Dont expect many rares to be found here!
- Champ Spawns - Obviously, not much to steal here, apart from
powerscrolls! I recomend to do so, open up as many peoples packs as you
also keeping there gump next to there pack . Then, dont move. Once the
champ has been and gone, you will see who has scrolls, and you can
steal (but be quick!)
- Banks - Every bank is differnt. You cant expect the same items
at all banks. I find Brit Bank to be the least rewarding, as a main
bank, many people steer clear of it. Give Skara Brae a try, many people
bank there, thinking its a thief free bank.
- All Other Moongates - Every moongate can have people there, but the most popular are Yew (as mentioned above) and Britan.
- Healer Huts - The most popular one being Britan Healers, you
come across many a soul who have died and have resurected with all there
loot on them! Nice weapons can be found here, along with the occasional
Copyright © 2007 uothief.com All Rights Reserved