UO Thief | Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
>The "Pics or it Didn't Happen" Weekly Competition
On September 9, 2011, the great "Pics or it Didn't Happen" weekly competition began. I haven't played UO for more than a few hours in 2 years... and I'm still paying for
my accounts. They're still open. It was time to close my accounts and stop my monthly donation to Electronic Arts. At the same time, I decided to give away tens of
millions (if not hundreds of millions) of gold worth of loot in the process. (Some of the items I'm giving away include: AoS Sandals labeled "Chad Sexington Roxxors
the Age of Shadows, Blessed Ornament of the Magician, Blessed Essence of Battle, Undead Slayer Scrapper's Compendium, etc...)
And thus, the "Pics or it Didn't Happen" weekly competition was born.
~ Hall of Fame ~
~ Prizes / My Stuff ~
- AoS Dyable Sandals marked "Chad Sexington Roxxors the Age of Shadows" (won by Shinobi)
- Personal Bless Deed for Chad Sexington (won by Hoodwink)
- Undead Slayer Scrapper's Compendium
- Item Blessed Ornament of the Magician
- Item Blessed Essence of Battle
- Blessed Crimson Cincture
- Blessed Tangle (won by Nonel)
- Blessed Hat of the Magi
- Blessed 140 Luck Conjurer's Garb
- Titan's Hammer
- Etoil Bleue & Nova Bleue 400 Luck Spring Cleaning Set
- Inquisitor's Resolution (won by Shqiptar)
- Name Change Token
- Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
- Ethereal Polar Bear
- Item Blessed Rune Engraved Peg Leg marked, "Why would you bless this? [0_o]"
- Lucky Necklace
- Armor of Fortune
- Unpicked 9th Year Veteran Reward
- Weapon Engraving Tool (1 charge, rechargable)
- Armor Engraving Tool (22 charges, non-rechargable)
The rules are simple:
~ The Rules ~
Most importantly, in the story, I'm looking for 3 things:
- Make a steal.
- Provide detailed captions and/or a full fleshed out RP or non-RP story about the steal.
- Provide at least one screenshot before the steal.
- Provide at least one screenshot during the steal (preferably with the "you successfully steal the item" message still on screen").
- Provide at least one screenshot after the steal with your cursor over the stolen item.
- In your story, include the name and guild of the person you stole from.
- The more details included in the story, the better. Humor is a plus.
- All submissions must be in by midnight PST of every Saturday of every week until I run out of stuff to give away and I can finally close my accounts.
- All submissions will be posted on UO Thief, but the winner of each week will also be included in the Hall of Fame above.
When you have it all together, just post it on forums. Winners will be judged by me both on the story and the
item stolen. This is a weekly competition that ends every Saturday night at midnight PST. Each winner can pick any one item on the list above, but you have to be able
to pick it up on the Atlantic shard. That's it. EZPZ. Make a steal and win a prize potentially worth tens of millions of gold. All winners will be listed
below on the Hall of Fame. Happy Hunting.
- What you were thinking when you first saw your mark.
- What your plan was to steal the item.
- What happened after you stole it and how you got away.
Copyright © 2011 uothief.com All Rights Reserved